I've been a committed user of Brother's Keeper for my genealogy software since I got back into genealogy in 2010. But I bought a copy of Legacy a few years ago for its charting functions, which are vastly superior to BK. When I watch Family Tree Webinars, Geoff Rasmussen is always demonstrating some snazzy function on Legacy, so I finally decided to give it a try. Here's what I've found so far:
1. The system of master sources and greater detail for sourcing is excellent
2. Many more options for storing and displaying data
3. Better to-do reports - This may be the key item for me because I find that I miss things when I go to a certain repository. BK has only a primitive to-do system.
4. More search options
1. Slower than BK - With 1 million+ names in the database, it just has a lot to crunch
2. ID numbers, which are so important in the Grandma database, are present but sort of buried
3. BK has a much cleaner interface - This is a big deal for me.
What genealogy software do you use? What are the pro's and con's? Let us know in a comment.